Back Row: Lauren, Chloe and Haley
Front Row: Abby, Katie and Sydney
Then on Saturday, the 26th, it was time to celebrate with Kurt's family. All 17 of us went to Olive Garden and had a Great dinner! I of course forgot to take any pictures but Katie was so happy that everyone came to celebrate her! Those present were: The 5 of us, plus Justin Rhienhiemer and Nana and Papa and Great Grandma Topper (Shirley), Keirsten and Pedro, Kory, Karen and their two kids, Grey and Ashby and Aunt Kathy and her sister, Janet.
I actually made this!
Now on Tuesday her REAL Birthday, Amie, John, Isabelle and Abby Toerge came over and Amie fixed an awesome dinner for Katie's birthday! I made a GREAT cake and Katie opened more presents and Loved that she got the mini Ripstik.
11 Years Old!
Abby, Katie and Isabelle
Collin, Cole and Katie
Katie now looks like her brothers with her new Under Armour hoody!
No comments:
Post a Comment