Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy June!

It has been a busy June and I can't believe I haven't kept this up to date!  So I am basically going to put the whole month of June in this Post.

On June 12th Kurt and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate our 20 year Anniversary.  Kurt's Aunt Kathy and her sister, Janet joined us and our great friends, John and Sonya.  We all stayed at the Bellagio and had a great time, eating, drinking, gambling and laying by the pool!  We stayed 3 nights and then it took me a few days to recover!  Las Vegas is just NOT a relaxing vacation!  But we had a GREAT time and I always look forward to going there!

Saturday, June 18th, Kurt and I took Cole and Katie to the Rockies game.  We had great weather and a great game.  The only downfall, NO ONE got a ball this time!!  There were tons of people who would run down to the front and always seemed to get them.  But all in all it was a good time!

Troy Tulowitzki

Moving on to Father's Day, Sunday, June 19th.  We started the day out with going to the lake.  The kids and I bought Kurt a surf board and so the boys all had to test it out.  They all got up the first time and LOVED it!!  I think Cole probably did the best in figuring it out but I know they are all dying to go again soon.  Katie and I didn't even get in the water this day since it was windy and getting overcast.  I also have to add the water is STILL cold!!
Kurt Surfing for the 1st time!
Collin getting ready to let go of rope.
Cole surfing

So after the lake it was time to head over to Kurt's parents house to celebrate Father's Day and Harry's Birthday.  
Happy Birthday Harry!
On the way home from Kurt's parent's house we were starting to see a pretty sunset and I couldn't resist taking this picture!!

Now its June 21st and MY Birthday!  Kurt took the day off of work and he and the kids bought me a new bike and sunglasses!  The boys had weightlifting and Katie went to a movie with a friend so Kurt and I took a 10 mile bike ride.  Then when all the kids got home we went to Loveland to the outlet stores and Centarra and did some shopping.  Now it was time for dinner and we went to Hacienda Colorado and had dinner with Harry, Barbara, Kory, Karen and their two kids, Keirsten and Sonya, James and Justin Rheinheimer.  It was a good day and sad that I didn't take any pictures!!

No comments: