Thursday, September 29, 2011

Craig Morgan

After Collin's football game, Friday night, Kurt and I headed to the Grizzly Rose to watch Craig Morgan in concert.  He is one of my favorites with "Redneck Yacht Club", "International Harvester" and "Bonfire".  I have now seen Craig Morgan 3 times in concert!





One of the funniest stories I have to tell about Craig Morgan is when my brother was home visiting and  my dad, Kenny and I had just gotten out of church and my dad always has the radio station on country (that's where I must get my love for country music from) and my brother started talking and asking us if we had ever heard this song where a guy wrote about his combine!  He said he couldn't believe that someone could write about a combine and make millions!!  Well that song, "International Harvester" is the song Kenny was referring to and YES!, it has made Craig Morgan a very well known Country Singer, And I'm sure rich!  But the funny thing about it is, my brother can not stand country music!  I believe he needs to listen to it more and he would LOVE Country music just like the rest of our family does.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm willing to bet you're wrong at least if he wants to stay married to me :-)