Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Football

The boys had their second games against 4A Broomfield Eagles, and it was also the Bronco game of the week.  It didn't exactly go our way but the festivities were fun!
Here are a few pictures to share with you.


Katie with ex Bronco players: Billy Thompson & Ron Egloff

Katie and Bronco Cheerleaders

Tyler, Devon, Katie Cole, Justin and Tyler with Miles!

Love this picture of Collin looking up at us and Miles right behind him!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Is "Dan Egloff" also known as Ron Egloff? If so, that dude has been making money off of his signature since I was in high school. I think I even have an autograph packed away somewhere from when he came down to NJC or something. He looks good for as old as he must be.

Dena said...

OOPS!! It is Ron, my bad! I will go back and change that!:-)