Monday, January 16, 2012

The Day After!

So the day after Christmas we head back home to our house.  Right when we got home we unloaded the car and I started taking down all of my Christmas decorations and the tree!  I am always so ready to just have my house back to normal!  But this year I am even happier I did this since about an hour after everything was done, Katie and Collin started throwing up!  I hurried and went to the grocery store and bought soup, crackers and gatorade.  About an hour after that, Kurt and I started throwing up!  Cole was the only one so far not sick and so he just stayed in his room and played X-box.  But he wasn't so lucky after all!!  The next day he started!  It totally wiped us out!!  It literally went through about my whole side of the family.  My mom had it Christmas Eve, Karen started Christmas night and then the majority of us ALL got it the next day!  Not fun!!  But hey, on the brighter side.....it helped my boys for cutting weight for wrestling!:-)

No comments: