Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another Year Older!

Well my Birthday was June 21st and Kurt and the kids spoiled me!  We started the day out going to Estes Park and having lunch and doing some shopping and then we came home and Kurt surprised me with going to the Exchange Tavern and having cake and drinks with some family and friends!  It was such a nice day and I enjoyed it all!

The kids and I in Estes park

Kurt and I

Cutting the cake with Family and Friends at the Exchange Tavern

The night before my birthday my friends from here took me out to the Wine and Cheese Bar in the Orchard shopping Center.  Very cool place and the 1st time I had been there!  It made it even that much better that Wednesday nights are also Ladies Night!  (still waiting on a friend to send me the group picture!)

Birthday Dessert!

Then the night after my Birthday, I met up with my Sterling Girls!!  We ended up meeting at the Orchard once again at 3 Margaritas and got to listen to a live band out on the Patio!  Gotta LOVE Summer Nights!  I must say I have the BEST Family and Friends and every year it really mean a lot!!  I use to say my Birthday was a month long!  Kinda weird, now that I am older, it at least lasted almost a whole week! :-)

Tiffani, Kim, Amie, Me and Joell
BEST FRIENDS!


No comments: