Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we went home to Sterling for Thanksgiving.  Katie and I left Wednesday night and picked up my niece, Lauren and my cousin, Terrie at the airport and headed to Sterling!  I have never seen the airport that BUSY EVER!!  It was CRAZY!  But anyway, I got them both and we were on our way!

Thanksgiving morning we got up early and went to the Sterling 5K Turkey Trot.  It was a cold and windy morning but lots of fun getting together with the family and doing this!  This is the second year in a row that we have done a 5K Turkey Trot.  Looks like it is going to have to be a tradition!  Kurt and the boys came down a little later.

All of us who Participated!

Lauren, Katie and Shay

Dad, Me and Karen

Alan, Dad and Lauren

Alan and Brock

Cindy, Dad and Karen

We all had a GOOD time!  Then it was time to go back and get ready for our favorite Thanksgiving meal!  We all gathered at my parents house and ate lots of food and were all Thankful we could all be together!

No comments: