Christmas Day we loaded up the car with all 5 of us and our 2 dogs and headed to Sterling to be with my side of the family. Cindy and Alan hosted this year. We started a new tradition this year where we are spelling out CHRISTMAS each year. With this being the first year we started with the letter "C" so everyone had to bring a "C" gift. Everyone got quite creative and we had a GREAT time doing this! The kids even got involved and so there was lots of presents. Alan's son, Brian and his family were there along with Alan's mom, Ronnie too.
We had great food too and loved spending the evening with family!
I actually got some great pictures from Cindy but none of them are working so hopefully I can figure it out so I can put some Christmas Day pictures on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment