Both boys got to go to Prom this year so it was nice that I got to take pictures with them both dressed so nice!
Cole went with a BIG group and took his friend, Ashleigh.
Kurt and I followed Cole over to Ashleigh's house to take a few pictures and then we went to another girls house to meet up with the BIG group.
Codie, Tyler, Cole & Justin
Time to go to dinner! The group waited and waited for their party bus to arrive and it never did!! The girl who arranged it, got ahold of the company and they said the bus broke down. Mind you, the group is now late for their dinner so parents drove them to dinner and the company sent Suburbans to pick the group up. They were all bummed since they couldn't all go together! They ended up with 3 suburbans and still were packed in! All in all, I think Cole had a fun time!
Now Kurt and I head over to Taylor's house to take pictures of her and Collin with their group.
Collin and Taylor

1 comment:
Everyone looks great! Bummer about the limo. Nothing like having to be driven around by your parents on prom when you had other plans (saw a few FB posts where kids were driven around on prom night by their parents by choice....and lack of a date).
Post a Comment