Friday, June 21st was my Birthday! Its funny, I have always LOVED having a Birthday but as each year I am getting older its not as cool Anymore!! I seriously can't believe I just turned 47! I even had to ask Kurt if that was correct. But I do have to say, at least I don't feel that Old! Mind you, some days I do feel that old but its just small things, like, I now have allergies, my body aches a little here and there, I can tell my eyes are changing. I hate to admit it, but when I put on those reading glasses, it is AMAZING!!, how much clearer the words are and not so little! So those are my little gripes but all in all, I still feel good and enjoy each day!! All of my friends and family spoiled me once again! I started the day off with Kurt bringing me Starbucks and then went and met my girlfriends at the Ranch Country Club for lunch. My good friend, Sonya put that all together and there was a total of 10 of us! I then went to my hair appointment for a cut and color, you know, to keep me looking young!;-) And then we met up with more friends at the Orchard for an Outdoor concert of that Eighty's Band! We all met at Rock Bottom and sat on their patio and enjoyed the night! It was a GREAT day and I also have to tell you, I FINALLY got my first real COACH Purse!! Kurt surprised me with that and even a coach wristlet purse too! He even picked it with the help of Collin. I think they did Great and I LOVE it! Thanks again to everyone who made my day so Special!!

Melynda, Kathy, Jenn, Lori, Me, Sonya, Julie & Kim.
Christy had to leave early and Kelly was taking the picture.
LOVE
I also woke up to seeing this outside, in the front! Katie did all of this and I thought it was so cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment