I made all of us women plus Alex and Molly a mug for our trip!
The first day of this camping trip, which we do, every year. I wear my "Happy Camper" t-shirt. This year Kathy wanted one for her and her daughter and her friend, Molly. So I made these for them!
We ARE Happy Campers!
Molly, Melynda, Kathy, Me, Angie, Sonya & Alex.
The Neal's arrived later that day and Jenn didn't get to Glendo until Monday.
Rod, Mel & Riley
Sonya & John
Meghan & Angie
Alex, Molly and Kathy
Reece
Phil and Karley
Karley and Meghan
Kelly
Cole and Collin
Kathy, I, Sonya and Angie
Katie
Angie
Juan
Jenn
Kurt & Jeff
Haley, Katie, Riley & Lexi
Reece
We also had lots of people wanting to learn how to surf. Here are a few of them learning.
Phil
Juan
Dominic
Katie did it too!
Katie did it too!
Now, here's all the one's who have no Fear! And want to see what all they can do.
Cole
James
Justin
Collin
John
Kurt

2 comments:
Looks like a great time....well, except for the camping part, oh and the heat, and the sand, and having to put on a swimsuit, but other than that :-)
We only had one episode of Katie really hating the sand!!
Post a Comment