Saturday, October 19th Kurt and I went to The 1st Bank Center in Broomfield for the Alvarado/Provodnikov Boxing match. This was my first time going and watching professional boxing, also first time EVER even watching live boxing! This would be Kurt second time. He was lucky and got to go to a Mike Tyson fight in Las Vegas many years ago!:-) It was actually kinda fun! We went with a group of friends and had a good time. This fight sold out because Alvarado was a local kid from here in Thornton. He had quite the crowd there to support him. Too bad in the end the Russian beat Alvarado.
On Tuesday, October 22nd I also got to go see Jimmy Buffett in concert! This was a 1st also! I was shocked that people go and tailgate early in the morning! We had friends who went all out and go to every concert he has here in CO. Kurt and I got down to the Pepsi Center around 4:30 and the concert started at 8:00 pm. It was a lot of fun and I have to say, he puts on quite the show!
This is our friend, Brett, he has built his own traveling bar right on a trailer! Pretty fancy!
GREAT SHOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment