Thursday, October 16, 2014

BUSY TIMES!

Ok, where has the time gone!! September flew by and October is almost over!  We really have been busy and its been hard to keep up.  So I will combine some weeks all together in this post and then other things deserve there own post!

On September 4th, Kurt and I went to the BMW Golf Championships held at the Cherry Hills Country Club.  Kurt had a couple more tickets since his client couldn't go and so my Dad and his friend, Henry met us there.  It was such a nice day and what made it even better was having club house passes for all the food and drink you wanted.:-)  It was very cool to be so close to all the golfers we always see on TV.  We followed Rick Fowler the most.  We also watched Bubba and Phil Mickelson a lot too.



 Ricky Fowler





Then on Sunday September 7th, Kurt and I went with Sonya and Toni to the Broncos VS. Colts game.  We did a little tailgating before the game with a group of us.


John was out of town so it worked well for Kurt, I and Toni!:-)

 Crazy Guys behind us!

Look at ALL that Orange!

A little celebratory drink after the game!

Now moving on to Wednesday, September 17th.  The Jason Aldean - Burn It Down Tour at Red Rocks!  Collin and Taylor drove down from Ft. Collins to go too.  Kurt and I had amazing seats, 6 rows up from the center of the stage!  Florida Georgia Line opened up for Jason Aldean and put on a GREAT show too!  It was a fun night and fun seeing Laura Guenzi and her friend, sitting 2 rows behind us!

Kurt and I

Laura Guenzi and I

Florida Georgia Line





GREAT Show by Florida Georgia Line!!





Loved Jason Aldean too!

Gotta LOVE Red Rocks too!

No comments: