Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Break

Kurt, Katie and I left on Sunday, March 22nd for Spring Break.  We did our normal tradition and headed to Arizona for some Spring Training baseball.  We met John and Sonya there and we went to 3 Rockies games!  The weather was perfect and almost too hot!  We just went from Sunday to Wednesday but had quite a routine of how our day went.  Sunday, later in the day, we all went with Kurt and John golfing.  Katie, I and Sonya rode along in the cart.  The next day, Kurt and John got up early and went golfing again and so us girls would walk to Dutch Bros. coffee and get a little exercise in and then the guys would meet us back at the hotel and we would leave for a baseball game.  This is what we did every morning!:-)  Then at night we would go to dinner and one night we met up with the Walkers for dinner since we were all there.  We come all the way from Denver to go out to dinner! LOL.  The last night we were there we went to Top Golf and I happened to win a new Driver for getting the Longest Drive in a skills challenge contest in the woman's bracket.  Its a driver that hasn't even been out to the public yet.  Kinda FUN!  I'm thinking maybe I need to play a little golf now.:-)

 Leaving on a Jet Plane!
1st Stop in AZ, Dutch Bros.!!

 Katie's traditional handstand on one of the holes on the golf course

Entrance to our Hotel

 Game #1 Rockies Vs. Brewers
Us!


No comments: