Monday, June 1st, was Heather and Neal's son's 14th birthday. They always liked to take Brody to Rockies games for his birthday since he loves baseball. This was Brody's 1st birthday without his dad since he passed away. Kurt and I really wanted to make this good for him so we got Kurt's company tickets so Brody, his sister, Kylie and Heather could all sit in the front row, right behind the visitor's dugout. Then Kurt and I bought 4 more tickets right behind them and asked my cousin, Beth and her husband, Kevin to join us. Cole, Katie and 2 of Cole's friends went too. We all met at the View House for dinner and then headed across the street for the game. It was such a nice night and I believe Brody loved the game!!
The area all around us, sang him Happy Birthday and a player from the LA Dodgers gave him a ball!
It was a Fun time!!
Kylie, Brody & Heather
All of us except Cole, Katie, Codie and Ranchel. There seats were farther away.
Brody got a ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment