Thursday, January 28, 2016

Naples, FL

Tuesday, November 3, 2015, Kurt and I left for Naples, FL for the Tax Strategic Conference.  This is the trip I always look forward to every year!  We always take Kurt's client, Brad and Patti.  This year I was so excited to hear it was in Naples, FL because our friends, Scott and Lori Arnold and their 3 kids moved there.  It was so much fun seeing them and being in the Hot weather!  We left on Friday the 6th bright and early to make it back for Katie's State Gymnastics Meet.

 Dinner Tuesday night at Flemings with the Arnold's and Brad & Patti

Wednesday morning we got up and took a walk on the beach.  After our walk it was time for the guys to go to some meetings so Patti and I went to the spa!  It's always such a nice treat!  Then Lori came and picked Patti and I up and she took us to downtown Naples and we did a little shopping and got some lunch.  Lori then took us to their house so I could see where they live now!  It is AMAZING!!  Its a nice sprawling Ranch style with the most amazing pool in the backyard!  It seriously looked like a pool in Vegas!

 Pool in the back yard


 sitting at the swim up bar
 Patti, Lori and I
 Scott and Lori's son, Joseph


The Arnolds
Lori, Emma, Scott, Grace and Joseph
Then it was time to get back for a dinner with the Conference.

On Thursday, Patti and I signed up for the Chocolate and Wine tour downtown and had Lori join us for that too.  They took us around to some stores and showed us local art and served wine and chocolates at some of the stops.

Patti and I

On Friday, Kurt and I got up at the crack of dawn to make it back for the State Gymnastics Meet!

It was a GREAT trip and can't wait to see where we go next year!






No comments: