Thursday, February 11, 2016

Christmas

On Christmas Eve we went to the 4:00 pm mass and then headed to Keirsten and Pedro's to be with Kurt's whole family.  We had a nice dinner and all brought stuff and then did our annual gift exchange.  Its always a good time and fun to be with family.  I didn't get any pictures from here but then the next morning our family got up and did Christmas here and then headed to Sterling to be with my family.  We did a new game gift exchange this year and I think everyone had a pretty good time with it, except maybe Alan! LOL!

 Katie
 Kerry, Dominic & Jack
 Cole & Kurt
 Shay & Greg
Dominic, Jack, Mom & Kenny
 Austin & Collin
 Austin, Karen & Collin
 Dad, Kenny & Mom
 Alan & Cindy
 Katie and I
Mom and Dad with us four kids!
Wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone but I didn't!  I always love Christmas and I'm always thankful we could all be together!!

No comments: