Monday, March 14, 2016

Waste Management Golf Tournament - Arizona

On Thursday, February 4, 2016, Kurt and I had an early flight (6:00 am) to Phoenix, AZ to go to AZ for the Waste Management Golf tournament.  Once we arrived we went to our hotel and checked in and then went and met up with John and Sonya so the guys could golf.  Sonya and I rode along and enjoyed the nice weather!



 Some balls get stuck in the cactus!


After golf we went back to the hotel and went out for a nice dinner and the next day we went out to the golf tournament.  It was such a nice hot day and we got tickets to be on the 16th hole, where all the Fun is!




 Bubba
 Loving the Sun!

 John, Sonya, Kurt and I
 Ricky Fowler


We had a lot of fun and it was a long day!  The next day Kurt and I flew home, so we could host a Super Bowl party!  

No comments: