Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Josh Groban

On Friday, August 12th, I was a very lucky sister who got to go to the Josh Groban concert with my sister, Cindy and my niece, Lauren!  Cindy really wanted to see this concert with her sisters and her daughter and bought us tickets.  Karen ended up not going and all I have to say is, "Her Loss!" :-)  It was a GREAT concert and I was very impressed on how funny and personal Josh was!  We all know, he has a great voice  but what even makes him better is his personality!!  He is a very good entertainer!
Lauren and Cindy

Josh Groban


Cindy, Lauren and I had a pretty busy day!  First we met my dad and our brother, Kenny for lunch at Chili's.  Kenny flew in from China for the weekend.  He was celebrating his 25 year class reunion and it just worked out well that he also had to go to Seattle for business, so he made it all happen and was able to go see his classmates for the 25th High School Reunion.  Then us girls were off to downtown for a manicure and pedicure and had dinner at PF Changs and then went to the concert.  It was near a perfect day!  Thanks Cindy and Lauren for making it happen!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Looks like a blast. What great seats!

Cindy said...

Kerry! We would have loved for you to join us!