Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What the Hail!

On Wednesday, August 10th, Katie and I drove to Sterling to spend the night and go to Bob DeBord's funeral on Thursday.  We had been over at my sister's house for awhile and then headed to my parents house.  I pulled right in underneath their over hang and said, "There is a BIG storm coming!"  It happened so fast!! The hail was so loud and so big! I thought the windows and skylights were going to break.  I noticed the next day that my car had hail damage along the whole driver side.  My parents had rain gutters knocked down and a tree split in half.  I hadn't seen something like that in a long time!
Kurt ended up taking my car in on Monday and sure enough I have over $4000 worth of damage!




So now this week I took my car in to be repaired and so I have this cute, Jeep Wrangler to drive until September 1st!  I have to admit, I LOVE driving this little jeep!  So easy to park!!


LOVE IT!

No comments: