Monday, March 4, 2013

Valentine's Day & President's Weekend

Ok so I am behind, once again!  Time to catch up...Story of my life!

We started out our Valentine Day by taking lunch to Kurt's Grandma, who turned 93!  It was nice to sit and visit with her and enjoy a nice lunch!  I'm mad that I forgot to take a picture of her!  But here is the card I made for her.


On Valentine's Day Kurt and I went out for dinner and then to the Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood concert!  Once again she put on a GREAT performance!!  Kurt also bought me a new camera and what did I do??  I left it in the car!  So my phone didn't take great photos!:-(
My Home made card for Kurt






Then the next day, after the kids got out of school we headed up to Breckenridge for our President's Weekend.  Collin came up on Saturday.  We had a great time skiing and just being up in the Mountains.

Kurt & Cole

Peak 7 lodge

Cole and I

Katie and I

Me, Collin and Cole


No comments: