Friday, January 24, 2014

BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

Sunday was probably one of my most memorable days!!  It was awesome to get to be at the Broncos game and watch them beat the New England, Patriots to go to the Super Bowl!!  I even cried a little once we Won!!  Such a GREAT feeling!  This was probably one of the most loudest and fan crazy games I have ever been too!  It was packed with everyone wearing orange and cheering the whole game!  I bet Tom Brady had a terrible time hearing any of his calls!  It was just Awesome!  No words can describe it.
At first, Kurt and I did not have tickets to the game and I was so depressed about not going!  My brother was even flying in from Beijing, China to go to this game!  So Saturday night before it was time to go to the airport to get my brother, Kurt started working his magic and found us 4 tickets to the game!  I can't tell you how happy I was he did this!!  I was thrilled!  So Sunday morning we met our family and friends in our normal parking spot and tailgated and got to witness this AWESOME WIN!!

The Whole Gang!

Me, Karen & Kenny

 Kurt, Collin, Cole & I

Greg, Karen, Shay & Brock

Chris, Jill, Reece & Tate ( Reece & Tate's 1st Bronco Game!)

 John, Sonya, James & Justin

Betty, Shelly, Brent & Kenny




 AWESOME!!

Look at ALL This ORANGE!


I met up with Karen & Kenny at Halftime and we met this brother & sister!

44 No Shows!





TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!


This is a Day I will never forget!! Awesome Game!!
GO BRONCOS!!!

No comments: