Monday, March 3, 2014

Katie's 14th Birthday

Katie turned 14 on Saturday, March 1, 2014!  Hard to believe that by next year at this time she will have her driver's permit!  Boy, how time is flying!

On Friday, February 28th, Katie had a birthday party with 6 of her friends.  They all came over at 5:00 pm and all but one spent the night.  They didn't want to do anything except hang out here at the house and just be together.  They were all very good and I am so thankful they are older and I could go to bed!

I had set up the bonus room for them and they had a GREAT time!




 Birthday Girl


Friends!

Then Saturday on Katie's Birthday we had a family party at the Ranch Country Club with Kurt's side of the family.  We had pizza's and appetizers and had a whole room to ourselves!  


All of the cousins except for Craig and Lisa's boys.

No comments: