Thursday, August 21st, was kind of a Bittersweet day. Kurt and I moved Cole into Parmelee Hall at CSU! Both boys are now students at Colorado State University! We are so Proud of them both. Cole will be studying Business as Collin is a Mechanical Engineer major. This was a very busy day for us as we moved Cole in, got a few more things for Collin's apartment and then had to head back to Ponderosa High School in Parker for Katie's 1st High School Gymnastics meet. Our house now is more quiet and kinda weird! The one thing I did notice for this Monday morning is I don't have as much laundry to do!:-) Good Luck today Boys as this is your 1st Day of Classes!!
Cole's side of the room.
Justin's side
We stacked these little dressers on top of each other so it would work better for the TV.
(Remember: the wheels are in the closet:-))
All moved in!
Roommates!
No comments:
Post a Comment