Friday, November 21, 2014

Homecoming Dance

Katie went to her 1st High School Homecoming Dance with a bunch of her friends.  We met everyone at a park to take some pictures and then took them all to Old Chicago for dinner before they went to the dance.  After the dance Katie had some of her friends spend the night.  I think they all had a great time and it was fun listening to them talk about the dance.  My favorite was that they were all pretty grossed out about the dancing!  They said all it was, was a Grind Fest!! Boy how times have changed!  I seriously don't remember us in High School "grinding"  LOL.  I had asked them all of any of them danced with a boy and all of them at the same time said, "NO!!"  So lets see in a year from now if they all still feel the same.:-)



 Some of Katie's gymnastics team

 Gymnasts showing there muscles!
 Kurt, Katie and I

 BFF'S




No comments: