Friday, November 21, 2014

Jon & Lauren Lyddon

My Niece, Lauren got married on Friday, November 7, 2014 to the nicest guy, Jon Lyddon!  We are so happy for the two of them!!  They picked a beautiful venue at the Grant Salon in the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in Downtown Denver.




So, I got to see the pictures being taken before the wedding so they aren't the best because I couldn't get in the way of the real photographers!  So bear with what I got!:-)

 Wedding party
Lauren and her beautiful Bridesmaids
 The Wedding Party

So Happy!

Love this Picture!


One of the problems I had was it was so dark and I didn't want to have my flash going on during the ceremony.  So the pictures aren't the best.  I also stole some pictures from others Facebooks!  So here are some more photos of the beautiful wedding!

Mr. and Mrs. Jon Lyddon


First Dance

Cutting the cake

The Newlyweds!!
At the end of her reception, Lauren changed into this dress to do some more dancing!



No comments: