Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Helicopter Tour of Catalina Island

Since our flight home was later in the day, Kurt and Brad arranged for us to go on a Helicopter tour of Catalina Island.  At first, I wasn't too sure about this.  Thinking I really haven't been on a helicopter and will I feel sick and even enjoy this?  Well, it was GREAT!!  What an awesome way to see things and even better, we got to get off and explore the island and eat lunch and then head back.

 This was our ride for the day!

 Kurt and our Pilot

 I'm ready to go!

Our Pilot

 Leaving Orange County


 Starting to see Catalina Island









 We landed safely!  It was such a GREAT tour.  Now it was time to go and explore the Island.





 Kurt and I

 Kurt and Patti



Time to head back after a great lunch and sightseeing!



Kurt and I with our Pilot!
Thanks for the GREAT Trip!

No comments: