Monday, July 14, 2014

BBQ with Friends

Wow! I need to get this up to date!!  It's been a busy summer but the only thing is, I can't really come up with any excuse as to why I haven't been posting!  So I will do my best to get this up to date and keep with it!

On Saturday, June 14th, My friend, Amie had a BBQ with some of us Sterling people.  The food of course was GREAT!  When Amie invites my family over for dinner, no one wants to miss that!:-)  It was a lot of fun getting together and we thought we should take turns each month and do this, but it still hasn't happened for July yet.  The days are flying by!  This also happened to be the day before Father's Day, so we had to get this picture of all the Dad's and some of their boys!

Darren, John, Randy, Kurt and Dennis

Then of course, us girls always have to take pictures too!!

Tiffani, Denise, Me, Amie & Joell

No comments: