Saturday, June 21st, Katie, Kurt and I woke up in Silverthorne after watching Katie the day before in a gymnastics meet and now it was time to celebrate my birthday. Each year it is hard to believe I am getting older! I even had to ask Kurt if it was true I just turned, 48?? Doesn't seem possible! We got up and checked out of our hotel and went out for breakfast. Then before we headed home, we went to the Outlet stores and did some shopping! It turned out good for all of us! We then headed home and got ready to meet up with some friends and family at the Grizzley Rose for a Kelly Pickler concert! It was such a GREAT day and lots of fun! I definitely have the best friends and family who always make my birthday special! The boys were also lucky to get to come to the Grizzley Rose since they are over 18! Poor Katie had to stay home.
Kurt and I ready for the concert
Me and My Boys!
Collin riding the electronic Bull
Cole's turn!
Back row: City Jen, Me, Jill, Kathy & Melynda
Front row: Glennda, Angie & Kelly
Kelly Pickler!
Codie, Rachel and Cole
So bummed I didn't get a picture of Collin & Taylor!
End of a GREAT Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment